Best savings for Xezo Maestro Natural Sea Shell Fine Nib Fountain Pen with 18K Gold Plated Parts Exquisite Gift No Two Pens Alike (Maestro Sea Shell FPG) in UK and tends to sold out really fast…
If you are looking for top recommended a Fountain Pens Xezo, then Xezo Maestro Natural Sea Shell Fine Nib Fountain Pen with 18K Gold Plated Parts Exquisite Gift No Two Pens Alike (Maestro Sea Shell FPG) is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Solid brass barrel and cap with inlay of natural Sea Shell (Abalone). Sea Shell is a natural material; therefore, some distinctions in the texture of the Sea Shell (Abalone) material may occur.
- Distinctions and variations in texture of the natural materials are not defects, but rather natural attributes which add beauty and uniqueness to each of these handcrafted pens. The sea shell panels range from dark green to black, along with red or blue overtones. Please see all images and understand that colors of Sea Shell inlay may vary from pen to pen. There are no two pens alike
- Supplied with gift box, (4) ink cartridges, cloth, ink converter, certificate and 3-year warranty card. German-made Fine point stainless steel nib. Ink refill is standard international size cartridge and is selectively interchangeable with a variety of available fountain ink refills including montblanc, parker, cross, waterman, schmidt, sheaffer, s.t. dupont, visconti, pelikan, dunhill, delta, krone, omas, aurora and cartier.
- Screw-on cap. 18-karat gold plated brass fittings. Limited edition. Each pen is individually numbered.
- Diameter: 12 mm, Length posted: 170 mm, Length capped: 145 mm; Weight: 40 grams/1.4 oz.
Built on the success of the original and now sold-out Maestro Natural Mother of Pearl pen series, Xezo introduces the new Maestro Natural Sea Shell (Abalone) Fountain pen edition. The fountain pen features a slimmer barrel than its predecessor, and a uniquely developed technique of applying the sea shell mosaic on the body of the pen. The Maestro Series fountain pens were produced in limited editions and are individually numbered. Fittings are 18-Karat gold-plated. It has a German-made Fine point stainless steel nib and screw-on cap. The overall design concept of these pens utilizes Art Nouveau style and follows the natural colors and shapes of the sea shell material. Imagine holding an object polished to perfection and made of precious, glowing, iridescent natural sea shell that shimmers in the light as it moves. What would be the point, if not to be used though? So to protect the finish, layer upon layer of clear lacquer are manually applied and polished by hand. The sea shell panels range from green to black, along with red or blue overtones. No two pens are exactly alike. Due to the slight difference in weight of each of the sea shell panels involved in the production of these pens, the weight of each pen will vary slightly. Sea shells are natural materials; therefore, some distinctions in the texture of these materials may occur. These distinctions and variations in texture are not defects, but rather natural attributes which add beauty and uniqueness to each of these pens. This is truly a treasured gift to remember, for someone special, or yourself!
Title: Xezo Maestro Natural Sea Shell Fine Nib Fountain Pen with 18K Gold Plated Parts Exquisite Gift No Two Pens Alike (Maestro Sea Shell FPG)
Category: Fountain Pens
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Best Price on the web we have searched the net. Click link below to get the Best Compare Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.